We aim to reach out to children from various backgrounds who are lacking academic support in their environment and develop them to make future contributions in society, by:
- Providing academic guidance to primary and secondary school students from less fortunate families.
- Creating opportunities and a conducive environment for such students to focus on their academic pursuits.
- Providing encouragement to such students to improve academically by giving the assurance that there are still people who care about them.
- Located at Woodlands/Admiralty/Marsiling
- English and Mathematics as core subjects
- Once a week per subject
- English – Fridays @ 7pm
- Mathematics – Saturdays @ 10am
- 1 1/2 hours per session
- Small ratio of 1 coach to 8 students maximum
- Fee structure:
- Families having existing subsidies or referred by CDCs:
$40 per month (2 subjects)
- Families having no existing subsidies or referred by CDCs:
$100 per month (per subject)
- Please contact Joe at 83238200 for more information.